Let your voice be heard!
As health care professionals, we know what makes a quality health care system work. However, we need to make our voices heard where they can make a difference - LOBBY POWER! We need to fight back for health care policies and legislation that work for patients and professionals alike.
Voice your opinion now! Here are some useful political links for the state of Rhode Island and the federal government.
RHODE ISLAND GOVERNMENT
- Find and E-Mail your legislator
- General Assembly - House of Representatives
- General Assembly - Senate
- U.S. Rep.David Ciccilline (D) - 1st Congresvsional District
- U.S. Rep. James Langevin (D) - 2nd Congressional District
- U.S. Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D)
- U.S. Sen. Jack Reed (D)
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
- The White House
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- THOMAS - Legislative Information on the Internet
Click here for tips on lobbying by telephone.